Saturday, August 16, 2008

Erie County Fair

Hopefully going to the fair today. You have to live in Western NY to appreciate the Fair it is so BIG. The creative arts commitee needs some new blood though. Old rules keep alot of new quilter's etc out. But there is so much to see, do and eat there.
I really don't have time for new hobby's but went antways. Last night went to a scapbooking crop..I worked on a book project I had in mind, but also made very cute cards. So now I have to go get stamp pads and colored pencils. Also got to use the cuddlebug and quiccut machine( i think's it name) So cool I see Christmas cards in the making.
Got home after 11pm but did pick up the sock's had to turn them around on the needle's again but I am a row from finnishing the gussets. I do not like 2-at-time sock's.

No comments: